Graphic,layouts and tut..=D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graphic,layouts and tut..=D

Post  DeviL on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:59 am

hey,guys if you guys need to learn and read some tutorials on web design tutorials, graphic resources as brushes and textures and many-many more..Just go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ..This site really helped me in the past.So i hope that this will help you..=)..

On the other hand,Do You guys ever wanted to make some siggy?or edit some photos or just to make a great wallpaper to your desire?Well fear NO MORE!!! Gimp is a powerful,free,and easy to use Image Manipulation Program will help you edit photos and bla~bla~and bla~~..

FEATURE OVERVIEW
GIMP is a versatile graphics manipulation package. This page should help you get a taste of what GIMP is capable of. You can also have a look at our introduction page or browse through the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Customizable Interface
Each task requires a different environment and GIMP allows you to customize the view and behavior the way you like it. Starting from the widget theme, allowing you to change colors, widget spacings and icon sizes to custom tool sets in the toolbox. The interface is modulized into so called docks, allowing you to stack them into tabs or keep them open in their own window. Pressing the tab key will toggle them hidden.

Photo Enhancement
Numerous digital photo imperfections can be easily compensated for using GIMP. Fix perspective distortion caused by lens tilt simply choosing the corrective mode in the transform tools. Eliminate lens' barrel distortion and vignetting with a powerful filter but a simple interface.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Digital Retouching
GIMP is ideal for advanced photo retouching techniques. Get rid of unneeded details using the clone tool, or touch up minor details easily with the new healing tool. With the perspective clone tool, it's not difficult to clone objects with perspective in mind just as easily as with the orthogonal clone.

The feature overview have already tell you that GIMP in a must have program in your PC!! So what are you guys waiting go and download it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
And here is the plug-ins download link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] =)
And ofcoz use google to find brushes and other plug-ins..
By the way,I hope i post this in the right section ^__^and sory for the lack of images..=( Sources are taken from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

My Combat Intelligent, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DeviL
Code Red Clan Donator
Code Red Clan Donator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top