[ Clan Notice ] Clan Forum Update And Maintanence --- Ended

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ Clan Notice ] Clan Forum Update And Maintanence --- Ended

Post  1601voon on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:32 pm

Hi guys , i am here by to give you all a quick notice that , we are updating the clan forum completely . A huge sudden change will be lead to you in once . Please be steady while you see such a change . For your information , we are trying our best on re-cover our data base since a lot of post had been vanish from here . So maybe in next log in , user will see all post had been submitted in a same date there is due to the data recovery issue . Secondly , the current ranking in forum will be remove for 3-5 hours as the site being update . All moderator and staff will be affect , and might lost your moderation right . So please report the lost of moderation right at the forum at once after 24 hours from the site update .

As we found out in the pass few month , the site was not good enough in visual and function . So the team is working on it to bring you guys a full function and clean surface forum . I think all members will like the new lay out instead of the dark black template . With this new look , most of the space will be white in color . As you notice , a colorful background image had been added in , hope you guys will like it . Thirdly , the text editor of our forum also updated today , all function is up and working fine . Some old bug was fix , no more Codding Error and RICH Text Editor Failure will be lead to you . PM mail box capacity will be bumps up with different amount for each position . Forum staff will be given a highest amount of maximum capacity , certain staff will be provide default chat box test color in the up-coming update , for example Site Admin will be purple in color while chatting in chat box , Global Moderator will be in green color and Train Moderator might be in yellow color . So stand by and look for the update ^^

Now i am going to talk about recruiting of the forum staff . We need some "
professional " to help us out in managing in coding the forum . The word professional for me is not those professional standard , i am saying those who good in these job and so on . If you are really a professional , that will be good news for us , please feel free to contact me or Site Admin for further promotion . We are now recruiting web site developer , member who good in coding or experienced in setting , please come through and have a talk with me . Next , we are also requiring 1 - 2 image editor which know how to edit picture nicely and good in accessing photo shop or other image edit application . 1 more moderator will be requesting in short , please post more and send in your request to me through P.M , and we will discuss about the promote . For those who really good enough in coding , a small amount of fees will be given as you success in code and setting the current forum into a better and real 1 . PHPBB3 , PHPBB2 , Wordpress user are welcome in once . If any member would like to donate the clan for us to move the site to a better domain [ .org . sg .my .com ] are wisely welcome .

Lastly , all members are welcome and being request to submit your feedback and suggestion for the up-coming update or the current status through the comment of this post . Please feel free to ask or comment on it , we are always happy to hear from you . If you worry on it , then you may P.M instead of posting out on the public , Your name and all the details will be strongly protected . I can guaranteed you no 1 will find out about it .

Best Regards ,
1601-voon Code Red Clan Forum Staff

Last edited by 1601voon on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

Visit My Site Please : www.adreambag.com
1601voon
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

Back to top Go down

Re: [ Clan Notice ] Clan Forum Update And Maintanence --- Ended

Post  1601voon on Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 pm

The site was been completely Updated . Please feel free to give your comment

Visit My Site Please : www.adreambag.com