[ Clan Notice ] Most Wanted Member " Kaitokurobaz "

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ Clan Notice ] Most Wanted Member " Kaitokurobaz "

Post  1601voon on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Quote From TheFallenDevil Thread

The story started when my friend's brother name Roy(His only 10 and playing Blackshot,WTF?Thats just wrong)
So this Roy logged in and see theres 6 members active,so he spam the chat for a CW.As a assistant I say no and refuse to have an clan war,and you guys know what? He spam to me 'fk u' and some other bad words like his only 10?..

okey back to the main story,This kaito his a J@ck-ass whom wanted a Cw too and he said 'what is the use of having 6 active member if we dont CW?" i replied 'we could lose horribly and some of the members are newbies'
and shortly after that he insulted me..I really did't insult him badly,heck i did't even insult about his weight/and his ' private parts'.and he insult about it to me..
soon after wards he finds out im a Malay and a Muslim via facebook,and mocks my religion and race,at this time i lost my cool..And he insult me even worst than b4..

anyway, i managed to take 4 ss,i hope it's enough to take action on him,after i take the ss i log off..
Seriously why some people are addicted to Clan wars??So lame.=/

His IGN is Kaito somehting..
another racist from Kota Kinabalu..~~ SM saints school!!

Exclamation Attention To Our Member , Recently We Had Something Bad Happening In Our Clan . Above Is Some Story Related To The Case . We All Know Malaysia Is A Wonderful Country That Have Many Different Religion In It , A Simple Respect For All Our Malaysian Is Strongly Needed , But In All Of The People There Will Be A Person Who Acting Foolish , Causes Unwanted Fight And Misunderstand. Exclamation

Exclamation Yet , We Do Have A Person Like This In The Clan , The Purpose I Write This Thread Is Not For Hurting Anyone , This Is A Real Thing That Always Will Happen In Our Daily Life , So We Don't Care You Are The Proest Member In Our Clan , Or Scolding For Fun ! This Is Not A Kids Joke Huh , We Will Never Tolerate This Thing Happen In Our Clan .
Exclamation

Exclamation We All Feel Sad When These Unwanted Case Happen Within All Of Us , The Following Member Had Been Expelled From The Clan , Issue Had Been Brought Up To The Official Garena " Abuse Section " . Certain Action Will Be Taken On Him . So Be Remind , Think Before You Do , Understand Before You Talk . You Will Not Only Get Dismiss From The Clan , Official Ban From The Garena May Be Granted To You . Exclamation

Issue On The Official Forum : http://forum.blackshot.garena.com/showthread.php?17992-Racist-and-insulting-my-religion

Visit My Site Please : www.adreambag.com
1601voon
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

Back to top Go down

Re: [ Clan Notice ] Most Wanted Member " Kaitokurobaz "

Post  DeviL on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:55 pm

He purposely started the fight between me and him,he instult me,before i insult him..

Dont trust Kaito,his arrogant/nerd/a liar/a whim and much-much more.Dont believe me??Ask Gunner/Xenuvius your self.Even Keith(Boys_Get_Shot) doest like Kaito..

But,I think Kaito is just 'backup' Roy, but Kaito over-doing it,and doing things abit too far for comfort.

As for Roy,well his only a child,and I forgive him for insulting me all this time.But Roy,has disciplinary problems.So it's abit hard to talk to him,so i use Psychology by threaten him to be dismiss from clan.That makes him quite,but only for awhile.-_-'..

My Combat Intelligent, here
DeviL
Code Red Clan Donator
Code Red Clan Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  XxGunnerTxX on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:24 pm

It's kind of sad how people tend to misunderstand each other and argue, and in the end we will tend to forget what we were arguing about @@". My moto for social life is :- No matter where your from, what's your background, race, skin color and gender. WE ARE ALL THE SAME~~
XxGunnerTxX
Code Red Forum Newbie
Code Red Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  DeviL on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:40 pm

umm..Nice moto..!!! NON-Racist dude FTW!!!
in the end to forget what we were arguing about

argee..

My Combat Intelligent, here
DeviL
Code Red Clan Donator
Code Red Clan Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  XxGunnerTxX on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Non-Racist dude FTW~~!!! lol!
XxGunnerTxX
Code Red Forum Newbie
Code Red Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  1601voon on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:59 am

What Good Say XxGunnerTxX !!! cheers cheers cheers

Visit My Site Please : www.adreambag.com
1601voon
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

Back to top Go down

Anti-Racist

Post  TheFallen on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:40 pm

yeah.....Anti-Racist FTW lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
TheFallen
Code Red Forum Newbie
Code Red Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top